Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friends...



There are very few peoples in this world who managed to keep their old friends for a really long time... Well i won't consider myself one of them...



Keeping a friend close to himself for a long time is a very hard job & I'm so freaking lazy to do so... But i do want to do so... This is a fact...


But what if it happens from the other side... ??? What if a really old friend forgets YOU ??? what if he or she refuses to even recognize you ??? What will happen then ??? How will you feel ???


Well I won't say I faced the same thing but I'm guessing something like that will soon happen to me... :) I won't say the name buddy buy you sure do know who you are... :) So don't worry I'm ready for anything you throw at me... I won't be surprised... :)


Just one last thing... I was your friend well I still am and if anything happens you will always be my friend from my side... I'll just wish you all the best... :) Take care of your self... :) <3




p.s. I Didn't Mention Anyones name... So Please Don't Start Guessing... I Know You All Are Really Bad @ Guessing Things... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment