Monday, September 21, 2009

chadh raat 8)

well dis yr chadh raat wasn't lyk last yr... last yr i returned home @ 5.30 n dis yr it was 1.30 :P jst 4 hrz earlier :P lol newayz dis yr was fun as well... i slept d whole fuckin day :| OMG ato ghum paisilo :| den iftar r 2 min agee ghum diye uthsi :| den bashay shob cousin n chacha chachi ra ashlo emni e ghurte :S den ami 9 tay hatir pul gelam :| 10.30 te back korsi :P den abr 11 tay bahir hoisi sandhi bhaia r sathe :P 1st shiddeswari ;) den shemoli :| kolabagan :| (dad doesn't knw a thing abt it) lol samiul was jst on ur tail bt he couldn't catch up wid us ;) den he went 2 bashundhara.... on d othr hand returning 2 home i was so fuckin sleepy :| me n sandhi bhaia was suppose 2 eat somewhere bt we didn't because of my DURN sleep -_- dhuro baal -_- i entered my place @ 1.30 n mojar jinish hoilo my dad didn't ask ONE SINGLE thing 2 me :| lyk he went 2 sleep widout khbrfyin me :P lol baichha gesi gah :P haha bashay eshe orni r sathe pechal parsi den ghum disi xD so yh chadh raat was fun xD really fun indeed ;) (thnx orni foh makin it especial <3 love yu a lot )

No comments:

Post a Comment